30 May 2007

The Reason I Live

I shouldn't be blogging! But this started playing in my head tonight, just had to publish! :-) Not the best of versions, but only one I could find..But yes it's true, this song ,in my life. Found a nice girl band version out there on youtube as well, but you can't hear the song in it so well/not very much action in the video..But I think I like the way the girls are singing it, this song is good for a female voice like theirs. I could hear Sade ( Umm, Sarianna my friend that is! Sade is what we call her..) singing this!! Her voice is a bit like the girl just there, well, in youtube somewhere as said..Haha. But yes, here is: Planetshakers with The Reason I live.



PS- Sade girl, miss ya, it's been waaayyyyyyyyy too long!! Good luck with studying at mo&hope to see you soon!! Can't wait to hear all the latest, share, pray, be, hang! Love, me x

3 comments:

Tanya Heasley said...

What a great worship song.
Jesus is my reason for living and the reason I live. Thanks for sharing that.

Mimosa said...

Yep, it is!

Mimosa said...

Ohh and glad you liked it too Tanya & thanks for visiting!