28 June 2008

You've got THE love


Check out
this!

That should take you to BBC iPlayer and Glastonbury 2008: "The Best Bits"
Scroll to 18th minute and watch - Amazing!!! Candi Staton singing "You've got the Love". I had never heard this song before but it was awesome - and at Glastonbury of all places! Wow! This is what I'm talking about. This is how it's meant to be.

(if that link doesn't work, go to BBC Website and click on iPlayer and then find the aforementioned programme. It is only there for one week though!!)

Pure Awesomeness.

3 comments:

Erica is Rich said...

Hi!

I got your comment and wanted to comment on your blog. :)

Anyway, you can read this post: http://ericaisrich.blogspot.com/2008_04_01_archive.html

We met in a church event in Finland last year. :) God moves in very, very surprising ways. :)

Cheers,
Erica

andy amoss said...

Hi Mimou,
This performance was brilliant, this song always gets me, being there was incredible! It's been released several times since about '91, it might be worth checking out on you tube for videos or on itunes for different mixes. It's a song which is also credited as 'the source feat. Candi Staton'.

Mimosa said...

Hi Andy, I'm sure it was!! Yeah I actually checked some on youtube before posting this, but just thought the Glasto performance was unique and therefore didn't put any of those videos up, yet.. Apparentily you can't watch BBCiPlayer outside UK so for my friends elsewhere I might put it up there later.. the Glasto one rocked! :)