10 June 2006

Real love

"Real love is much more than a rush of feelings: it's about caring deeply about each other and being concerned about the welfare of the other. This is what love is. Real love is a decision to seek the good of another. The good of someone else, other than me. Real love
nurtures,
supports,
encourages,
accepts,
is a companion
and walks beside you."

Ah it's summer here! Sunshine blue sky and absolutely gorgeous weather. Must head out - will soon miss meeting! Im thankful for the many people in my life, the friends I've been given. So many people. But you know who you are, I love you! and Sade and Petra, been great talking with ya this week..Love yous. You are in my heart <3

2 comments:

Mimosa said...

Hei tuu käymään teelle (tai vissylle, riippuen säästä!) meiän partsille joku päivä!! Ihanaa kun kommentoit kans :)

You are a sweetie Noora..and Yeah, I LOVE that movie/story. Yep, we are complicated beings..Ohh if life was simpler..ah, but then it would be less fun=?!? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Love you too Mimoussssh!
/petra.