02 June 2006

Being original

I thank God for today! It's been a really nice day. Had a really good conversation with K. (as I always do) which encouraged me, and Im sure Im again a wee bit more sure and stronger with my own thoughts and views. I was strengthened. You know, God wants you to think with your brain. There is a reason he gave it to you.He wants you to use it. Im sure He loves to see us discovering things! He doesnt want us to just copy others, but to be our unique original selves. Don't let anyone manipulate you, but listen to your own heart, what is God speaking to you in there. Like I wrote on my myspace, I think it's really important for each one of us to listen to our hearts, and to stay connected to our inmost being. I believe God created us all unique.. and He wants to be in a relationship with us. He likes to listen to what we think and to hear what we says. He's interested in my thoughts on whatever it be.

Wow, He actually created us all unique! No more of trying to fit in to something you are not! Don't! He wants you to be YOU !!!!!!!!! And to live in freedom, and not under slavery.

Tomorrow we are leading worship. Looking forward to it!! Off to bed now, little sis's "Kevätjuhla"
at half eight in the morning. Would've said that in English, but have no clue how to say it,its the end of school spring thing -school holidays start tomorrow..They get their marks, and theres speeches and singing etc. you get the idea? Yey, get to dress up.. :-)

Sees yous!

No comments: