19 June 2006

Holiday!

Reality Bites soundtrack is perfect for this morning! Wish I could put the songs play here but can't :( Its just so feeeeel goooood music. At least the Squeeze song I was listening to. Put it playing first thing in the morning. So anyways, I am off for a week! Yey!! And the sun in SHINING!! BLUE SKY!! (Blue sky is one of my favorite things) The weather's awesome. Yesterday this little bundle received a name - her name is Eerika! I will put up some pics later from the party we had for her as soon as I get them from my brother. I was like a mad photographer I tell ya! ;-) And so was the little bundles's big sister too. (She comes after her aunt in many things) Then afterwards went to the beach to meet up with peeps, and we hang out by the jetty just sitting in the sun by the water..oooh I tell you it was lovely! (self mark- most of it anway..) And played some volley. Love that.

I dunno whether its he fact that im on holiday or what, but suddenly after a really long time I feel like I'd like to go somewhere, like travel! I havent felt like doing that for awhile. But right now, I would love a wee 4-day city holiday somewhere in Europe. Madrid, Barcelona, Dublin, anywhere really. Oooooooooooh. Well, am dreaming of it. When am able to dream, feel alive! ITs so important. Im glad I am back to my normal self. It felt weird not feeling like travelling!! Hehee.

P.S. Been also listening to RELIENT K .. check it out! Especially the song "Be My Escape" Love it! "Who I am hates who I've been" is pretty good as well. Soooo the music for this summer's day! Actually I have already mentioned two different here, and am sure I could think of much more music to listen to. Think I will be off to enjoy the music and sunshine just now.

May your day be filled with love!!
Be Blessed
Much Love, Mim xx

No comments: