06 June 2006

Alien in Thy Midst

Noomi said to me on saturday that as she saw us worship, she thought I looked and seemed English! That I look and feel different from all the other Finnish people around there. Peeps, Im an ALIEN! Haha. Nah, I think Im meant to be here just now. Though the UK does draws me too..love it.. It is home away from home. Do not ask me, I dunno why! (God only does!)

And I
do miss singing English worship songs, not so many at church these days anymore..And miss an English-speaking church in general. Somebody please start an international church in Lahti?!?

Also saw Aikku's band
Prosten play/worship on saturday as well..They are really really really gooooooood. SO enjoyed it. Think we (about 10 of us went) all did. Check out Prosten here.

1 comment:

I AM With You said...

Praise The Lord and blessings from Albany Oregon. Enjoyed blog keep going, you might want to see mine have some websites you might enjoy especially the one called elijah list at the end. God bless and will see you someday a little farther than here!! AM