28 August 2011

Whoosh!

Six years I've had this blog (or should I say kept) I was already contemplating off shutting it down (I may) but just now instead I changed the layout. Quite long, six years with the same layout. Wouldn't you say! So far I haven't (in my adult age) even lived six years in one go in the same place let alone apartment.. Anyway, the layout is on trial, so don't be surprised if it is changed the next time you pop round. If you pop round!

(I'm not really sure if anyone really even reads this)
.

Mimosa

6 comments:

Elina Koivisto said...

Hip, hei, hieno on!

Karenkool said...

I'm here. I know the feeling though. Nice new design.

Mimosa said...

Thanks Elina and Karen! Nice to know someone's "out there" so to speak :) Much love to both of your days!

PS. Karen, so "envious" of where you live..can't believe you're in the Hamptons!! :)

Karenkool said...

come for a visit. :-D

Woosh said...

It was such a good article and so much related to our directory.

Mimosa said...

Karen beware, I may take you up on that ;D