09 October 2005

"Because God is love, He wants to come out of himself.
He wants to show himself although He is invisible.
Because God is love, He wants to announce himself.
Because God is love, He wants to speak out what is in Him.
A closed person is not a loving person.
God cannot be closed. He is open, open-hearted, open-minded.
Therefore He wants to reveal himself.
He wants to give a message. "


(~Eberhard Arnold)

Last month has been a whirlwind, many good things. Sad is that Doro left this morning. :(
It was great to have a good friend visiting! It was suuuuch a blessing. Now I have a really busy week ahead of me, but I will try and blog as have much to tell! God is soooooooo GOOD!! I have to keep saying this, because He just is SO GOOD TO ME!!!!! He loves me!!! Yeah! And not because of anything I would have done, but because of WHO HE IS...He gave His one and only SON so that I would not perish but have eternal life..that I would Be Connected to Him, to be in Him. He gave the thing He cherished the most. .

He gave Himself.

for me..!

No comments: