20 August 2007

Sad news



My brother died yesterday. He was only 39. I have let most of my friends know by now, but I wanted to tell about it in here too. He was on his way to pick up his daughters from grandparents yesterday afternoon on a motorcycle, and his wife was following 5 minutes after him with the car. This is our loved one. Besides his mum, dad, my older sister and me, there is especially his wife Kirsi and my two nieces Jessica, 6 and Erika, 1 left grieving. Please remember especially them in your prayers. Thanks for your prayers. God is with us, even in this difficult time, I know. We are loved by Him. But we miss you Mika. I miss you.

"Jesus wept."

But as Jessica said yesterday, daddy will always live in her heart.

7 comments:

Karenkool said...

Oh NO! Mimo, I am so sorry. I will pray for you and the family. Such a loss. I pray for the Holy Spirit's comfort for you all.

Adrienne said...

Mimo,
I am so sorry about your brother! Please know we are praying for you and your family, your brother's wife and his girls. God does provide peace in the midst of such loss, but it is still real...please know you are in my prayers!
Adrienne

Anonymous said...

Hei Mimosa,
oletpa kirjoittanut tosi kauniisti.
Olette meian rukouksissa.
Reija, Tiina ja Lari.

Mimosa said...

Hi, Thanks everyone for your condolences and your prayers. Love Mimo

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry to hear about your bro, the video of him playing is really moving. bless you mimo, praying for you and yours.

steve

Mimosa said...

Ohh no I must change the title, that's not my brother in the video!! It's Jeremy Camp. That song "Walk by faith" has been one of my songs just now, it comforts somehow.

But thanks Steve, your prayers are much appreciated. Thanks for visiting&the comment too.

Anonymous said...

Hei rakas Mimo..otan suuresti osaa suruunne ja olette kaikki rukouksissani. God is carrying you through this pain and sorrow.
Huge hug..
Maija