18 October 2005

I Love The View From Here



Took these photos a few weeks ago..so this is what it looks like from my window (and my window). Green Gables, yeah! I absolutely love my room. Actually, I live in my dream home, or something that I used to dream about. Light blue wooden house..and my wall paper is just like what my flatmate and landlord (Emily) in Glasgow used to have in her room, which i admired. It's yellow stripy..Which makes me think of "BY YOUR STRIPES I AM HEALED"..So I am living in stripes!! Literally. Yey God! Living in healing. It's amazing. Dreams really do come true. This one was a miracle AND a gift from God. Thanks Daddy!
It does say in Matthew 7:7-11 that

"If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!"

That's a promise for me and you TODAY.

Keep dreaming, fellas!!!

No comments: