29 September 2005

Doing PR

Hey, if you happen to be in the UK or going there,I highly recommend going to check these guys out! I would if I was there!They are a christian band doing a tour in ordinary clubs. Cool!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Onehundredhours will be rocking a club near you imminently...
Make sure you book ahead and bring your friends to check out the new line up of the Hours.

Here are the dates and venues:

Mon 3 Oct Glasgow, Barfly www.barflyclub.com/ Ticket Line: 0870 9070999
Tues 4 Oct Newcastle, Uni www.union.ncl.ac.uk/entertainments/100hours.html
Wed 5 Oct Nottingham, Social www.thesocial.co.uk
Thurs 6 Oct Manchester, Jabez Clegg www.jabezclegg.co.uk/flash/
Frid 7 Oct Preston, Mill http://themillpreston.com/idx/
Sun 9 Oct Birmingham, Bar Academy www.birmingham-academy.co.uk/index.cfm
Mon 10 Oct Brighton, Pressure Point www.pressurepoint.me.uk
Tues 11 Oct Cardiff, Clwb Ifor Bach www.clwb.net
Wed 12 Oct London, Metro www.blowupmetro.com

Come visit us at www.onehundredhours.com or www.myspace.com/onehundredhours

2 comments:

Mimosa said...

WOW! I was like "how on Earth has Jek made it to University of Jyväskylä website?" Ahh, but what do I find..good old Everton! I should have known lol

Quite interesting that article..Actually, identity formation is something i've been thinking of late and something that really interests me. Btw, didn't you just write about this?

Mimosa said...

ohh and i use my gmail address