05 July 2007

Something totally random

June 2007

Beginning of July at our household:

No.of bags with paper trash thrown out after starting to do the big clear out/inventory of my stuff: 4 or 5 so far (there's bound to be more)
No. of bags with clothes in them that are going to be thrown out (well recycled obviously but thrown out of my ownership): 2
(so far)
(I am being pretty generous with that -I decided it's time to get away with all clothes that I don't use anymore! I think I was pretty successful but then I still had to keep a few items..There might be a round two with this clothes business, a few with a sentimental value I gotta keep though!)
No of times I've been to my mum's to wash laundry since the house washing machine is broken: 5,6,7? at least..
No. of times Leena (flatmate) has been to Helsinki to view apartments: 3-5 (Not sure about the exact no.)
No. of hen nights I've been to: 1
No. of weddings I've been invited to this summer: 2
No. of couples that getting married in Holland without many knowing beforehand: 1
No. of bees found in my bedroom and hallway if/when the window or balcony door left open: gazillion
No. of bees captured with a state-of-the-art method (glass and thin newspaper) and then set free from the balcony - a run inside, all windows and doors firmly shut afterwards (but usually only for a little bit - need air here!): gazillion (Well, ok, right answer is four - some of the gazillion bees flew out themselves after much wishing and praying by me)

Obviously very valuable information for your knowledge! =)

This post was inspired by Reija. (and her bee story)

No comments: