16 July 2007

Post Birthday Thoughts

"He won't let you go" by The Kry


There's an image in this video with Jesus arms open, which is very similar to the altar painting in the church of my home town of 20 yrs and where I was born,
Orimattila (Beautiful church, isn't it!)

Was my birthday yesterday! Oh boy, I'm 27! =) It feels old! Haha! I know anyone older than me is now looking back at me with a sweet smile on their face.."Ahh there will come a day when she thinks 27 is YOUNG!" :) Anyways, I probably never before thought past this amount of yrs, of what life might be like. When you're 20,21 you concentrate on the next few yrs. for me, after that, life has just kind of "happened". I have certainly done some of the things I imagined to do and wanted to do, then again some things haven't yet come to pass that I thought. But in general, it's not so different after all. (Maybe it's just me.) I'm still me. Though a more mature me. Especially in the last year, I feel like I've matured a lot. I've been describing my life lately to people as in that I feel like I am in an oven =) Uunissa ollaan siis, kypsymässä. But yea of course I have also changed, maybe you just don't realise or see it yourself so much..Or you see it later on.

But years just seem to go by really quick.. 40 is only 13 years away??? That soon! :D

PS. Sorry for the links missing, I was trying out different templates and they disappeared and just haven't gotten round to putting them back in yet.

No comments: