30 May 2006

Feeling good

Hold my feet to the fire
Till i'm breaking a sweat
Till i'll never forget your call
Keep me in line
Give me the nerve
Here it's all in the serve

Locked in the diamond lane
I keep driving past it
Better to be safe
Than learn what you're about
Give me another chance to go where You're going now

I’m here to walk it out
I’m here to walk it out
I’m here to walk it out


(M.W.S "It's all in the serve")


Im feeling aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive! This song describes my mood at mo! Feeling extremely happy today!
God just loves me so, he does :) Im in love and I am feeling loved!! (grinning from ear to ear)

I like the way M.W.S. writes his songs.
I like the way he says it. How he can be challenging and bold (ref. to "Cross of Gold" : What's your lie, tell me why you were your cross of gold ) He sure is no people pleaser, and neither was Jesus. It's a matter of telling it like it is. The Truth. Nothing beats pure raw honesty!! Yeps.!

No comments: