15 May 2006

God is so faithful!

Yep! Today has actually been a really good day. Hands up all who vote for three teaching classes per day only! ( ^^^ I put up three hands!!) I still got the cold but it's not so bad. Classes went swell. Had to blog as the day has gone so well! Thanks for all your prayers & supportive thoughts. (Please continue though as well) And to top it all off, I found out I have NO CLASSES to teach tomorrow! A day off basically! There's some teachers stuff happening. It's good news in the sense that a) I can heal this cold and stay in bed, but bad news in the sense that b) I had planned classes & teaching schedule so as if there was still tomorrow coming..It's a shame, with one class I had planned to take up Ireland tomorrow and show a video bit of Riverdance and some booklet I have from my two visits to Ireland, but no can do :-( It's a shame they were a really nice class too.

Well, at least I get to rest then. (But I would rather go to work! Crazy, aren't I?)

Anyways, today I've really enjoyed teaching. Probably due to also the fact that I had a few of the nicer classes today. The kids are a joy to teach. It was my last class with one of them, 8th graders, and one of the girls asked me: "So what do you do you
go back home after thursday?" It was rather hilarious. We all laughed. I mean, I might like the school and its atmosphere, but not SO MUCH that I'd sleep there. Hehe. She made my day! She was just so genuine with her question :-)

1 comment:

Ash said...

When I used to teach primary school in England, some of the kids who were 5 years old really thought that I live in the school too :)