17 December 2006

Now what was it again...

I know I am posting like crazy these days, aren't ya glad? :) I'm enjoying the 24-7Prayer E-Bullets a lot these days! I like reading those articles! I dunno, does it have something to do with the fact that you have met the people who write them (and have a faint picture of who they are)? Maybe. Thanks to the 24-7 ILG back in September! It was great, truly a great time.

Anyways, why I started writing. Here's an article by Oria Dale (isn't her name just so beautiful!) who was one of the people I met,though briefly. The article is called "Faith for the Last Minute, Adventures in Brasil."


"But when the 11th hour comes
and there are only a few minutes left
and its gone way past the
‘possible’ stage,
I tend to forget what it was we chatted about"

"I learned that I DO hear God and know His voice…
and to obey in those moments."


I enjoyed it and was inspired, hope you are too!

2 comments:

vilja said...

Siistii, siis 24-7 ja rukoileminen ja Jeesus..!(;

Ihanaa joulun odotusta!

Mimosa said...

Jes, kyllä! Kiitti Vilja!