27 July 2006

More to this Life

Hey peeps, hey myself (As not sure if anyone actually besides moiself READS this..haven't sent the new address to much ppl yet..as wasnt sure if I was gonna change it again.) I have emigrated to MySpace somewhat of late. Have not felt much like blogging. Ah, and it's summer, hey! :) I like what Maija wrote on her myspace (Oh and here's Maija's blog too.) I can pretty much sign everything she said, but this bit in particular

"
I see life as an adventure, I don´t think God wanted us to be bored on earth. He has so much in store for us..I wanna explore it throughout my life"

For Freedom it was that Christ set us free.

Follow your heart
Where-ever it takes you
Follow your dreams
where-ever they find you
The light in the storm
Will always be with you
if you follow your heart "

(Paul Barry & Mark Taylor)

Song MORE TO THIS LIFE by Storysibe B here

No comments: