29 July 2006

Destined for something

We all have a purpose to be, a place to be, we are all destined for something.


I’m destined for something I feel it inside A prophet or poet Would be just fine An inspiring writer An eloquent preacher What do you have for me But I will be Faithful in small things Not neglecting what’s right in my hand And whatever I do May it always bring glory to You Make me a servant Or make me stand tall If I have great talent Or nothing at all Well it doesn’t matter For Your plan is greater I want Your plan for me And whatever will come Let my prayer be this one That I’ll follow You all of my days In the big and the small Let them all bring glory to You Oh Lord I want to Do great things for You But all great things are not so big They’re sometimes small And whatever will come Let my prayer be this one That I’ll follow You all of my days And when my life is through I pray it brought glory to You Lord when my life is through I pray it brought glory to You

~ Lisa Gungor "the Big and the Small" ~

No comments: