24 March 2006

who's that girl

Check out this post. For some reason I put it on our flat blog rather than here. I didnt write it but I posted it, hehee. But a good one. So, here you are! : "without me you can do nothing" . One thing im excited about is that I found this lecture course, "The Challenges for Development in ASIA" that runs from middle of May to middle of June. Its in Helsinki so will require some travelling from my part but Im hoping Id be able to arrange it all and to attend! It sounds really interesting. The topics include Development Cooperation, Democracy and Human Rights, Sustainable Development, Humanitarian Aid, Cultural Relations among others. And what does the first class handle? No other than CAMBODIA! :)

Ohh and here's me with Johanna before she headed to Toronto. PRE-haircut.

2 comments:

Mimosa said...

Joo mä oon tuo vaaleanpunapaitainen..Lahti on kyllä niin pieni kylä, et ollaan varmaan törmätty! :-) Eihän sitä koskaan tiedä KUINKA lähellä sitä ehkä oikeasti asuukaan! Tuo meidän flat blogin osoite ehkä vähän paljastaa missä me asustellaan..

laura said...

hei mimosa!
mä oon espoonlahden lastenkodissa. viikko takana.