08 March 2006

Enjoying Everyday Life

:)

I so enjoy listening to Joyce Meyer's teaching. I love it. She makes me laugh ;) She is sooooooooo funny. Love it! My international women's day started yesterday. New hair cut! Cut off something like 20 cm if not even more... I look SOOOOO different! Felt like something new. Wanted a change in my life. Thought hair was not such a bad place to start ;) Though it kind of just happened, unplanned. lol. But I'm happy-yyy!!! I'll try and put some photos up later on sometime.

But yes, nice wee surprises yesterday and today. It was nice to chat with Ella yesterday (her call really cheered me up!..btw, she's the one who did my hair as well) and to run into Anneli on my way home. And my mum blessed me financially a bit ........ All niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice surprises :) ...Can anybody tell that I love a life full of surprises?

1 comment:

Ash said...

Surprises are so cool!