21 September 2005

Being a history maker

"It's all about what's in the heart
It's About
Staying married to the person I promised to
Honouring your friends before yourself
Walking humbly before the King of Kings "

That's from the Hillsong+Delirious? recording.. History maker is one of my all time favorite songs. Am thinking about what it is to be a history maker...and not just a "studi'er" of it. I guess it comes down a lot to just living tha life! What it is to Not only reading history (as I do), but making it. I have always loved history, but one of the things why I'm studying it is bcos when you know about history you can possibly learn from it; avoid doing the same mistakes.
But yeah,
it's about not only reading the Bible, but living it..Its the best part!!!

Also today, for anybody concerned, i am eating like a madman! Maiju made an apple pie yesterday and it was about my 100th piece of pie and salami sandwich just there..ohh my!
Reminds of a tv show i just saw the other day when i went to my mums and this girl in it had a worm in her intestines. Hmm... Tomorrow I am sending Doro to some woods somewhere here (And hope and pray she doesn't get lost) and then we are going to this concert with Hanna! Lovely!

No comments: