09 March 2012

Giving you all my love

At first I didn't like this song at all, when I heard Jason Mraz' new song "I won't give up" - I thought yes lyrics are great, love the meaning but somehow otherwise the song just felt too simple or unsurprising. But NOW after a week, it has started to grow on me ;) I'm actually liking it a lot. It is annoyingly catchy. You just feel like singing along :-)




And when you're needing your space
To do some navigating
I'll be here patiently waiting
To see what you find


I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily
I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make

 
I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up


But yes, I am actually loving it already. Huh! Jason Mraz is only my favourite artist, it was weird not to like his music, I was in shock how that could happen! Glad I found it there ;)

And today this fits in perfectly. I 'm saying: I won't give up. I've been encouraged today.

1 comment:

Karenkool said...

That happens to me a lot. ;-)