08 October 2011

Kindred spirits

Beautiful photos by Jared Leto:



China from the air.

Seeing these here today made me think of....

By Mimosa:

Over Mallorca

Mallorcan Mountain range

Clearly kindred spirits, eh? ;) 


This trip took place back in 2008. I was a bit unwell, and look sooooo tired in the photos.. It was a research trip, very interesting. Feel somewhat pro now with regard to Mallorca. Ask me anything. Anyway, here's a few more photos to follow the first two:

My very first view of the island


More island from the air

Coming in at sunset

On the plane: Roxana, Alison and me
Straight to the beach!
 
Next morning: +20C or so.
Mallorcan agriculture...

...notice the terraces.


Due to Mallorca being a small island there's huge pressure on land use,
therefore they had to build these terraces to cultivate crops.


No comments: