09 September 2011

Made for more

But you know you're made for more,
so don't be afraid to move
Your faith is all it takes,
and you can walk on the water, too

Step out, even when it's storming

Step out, even when you're broken
Step out, even when your heart is telling you
Telling you to give up

Your faith is all it takes,
and you can walk on the water, too





Britt Nicole, Walking on water.

Also I want to post this, Phil Wickham with "Safe"




You will be safe in his arms
So hear Him now He's calling you home

Whoah, this week has gone by in a flash but also been very full, just workwise. Full and/but good. I almost ended up in the news (for two seconds) but only my colleagues then (for those two split seconds).. I stood behind the cameras ;) To be honest - they weren't filming us, just the Prime Minister..


Weekend is here! Have a happy one! I'm hopefully going to the woods tomorrow, and picking some lingonberries... :)

2 comments:

Karenkool said...

Thanks for posting these songs. I always enjoy the music you post on your blog. Britt Nicole. I'm not familiar with her but I "likey"!

Mimosa said...

Karen, glad you like them! I wasn't much familiar with her either, but I think they've played that song in the Christian radio here and the lyrics were palying in my head which is how I ended up finding her (name and that song).

Do you know Matt Maher? If not, check out my link for him! Now THAT is some good music!! Well, somehow speaks to me anyway :)

PS. Hope you came back to check =)