18 July 2011

A dress by my name..


SO totally could wear this.

Does look like me! I like especially the top and the necklace..

Playing in my head just now:



My eyes are small but they have seen
the beauty of enormous things
Which leads me to believe
there's light enough to see that

You make everything glorious
And I am Yours

And once again, an awesome post from Kathy Escobar, I quote:

in the kingdom of God there should be no white privilege, male privilege, straight privilege, economic privilege.
Christ breaks down all of those barriers. but the kingdom of God won’t just drop out of the sky. we will have to work hard, sacrifice our time, ego, hearts, and pride to create it. we will have to let go of assumptions that “it’s not that big of a deal” when we’re the ones with the privilege.

Read the whole post here.

No comments: