11 June 2011

A brave new world


Ahh.




I want to see them live again! There'd be a chance, on 21st of June (in 9 days). Tallinn, Estonia. I'd also like to see Linkin Park (In Helsinki next week, the 16th) and Josh Groban. If I get tickets to all of these it's hundreds of euros (250 to be exact..). Argh! Can't get all. Jon Bon Jovi is also in town this week!

I tried to be someone else
But nothing seemed to change
I know now, this is who I really am inside.
Finally found myself
Fighting for a chance
I know now, this is who I really am.
(The Kill)

I do believe in the light
Raise your hands into the sky
The fight is done, the war is won
Lift your hands toward the sun
It's a brave new world!
(This is War)

Did you ever believe?
Were you ever a dreamer?
Ever imagine heart open and free?
(Vox Populi)


Another similar one here.

No comments: