02 November 2006

graceful


i'M OFF to Hämeenlinna tomorrow (friday..or is it today?) for the Vapis (Free church) Youth Event to help in the setting up of prayer room there. Am very much looking forward to going! Truly feel like Im meant to go. I love it when I feel my Heavenly Daddy really wants me somewhere and I am meant to go there. Love being sent by Him. Im Looking forward also to seeing Eva again (havent since London) and meeting snew faces (I LOVE meeting people!!) coming together with fellow passionate prayer people, seeing youth, seeing lives changed. I'm looking forward to seeing what He's gonna do in there. It's really good people pulling the event together as well. It's generally gonna be a really good crowd I feel! Come too if you are anywhere near and able! (Sade?! I'd love to see you) :-) And please remember the youth and us in your prayers! Thanks!

"Apprends à l'enfant le chemin qu'il doit suivre,
même quand il sera vieux, il n'en déviera pas."

Proverbs 22:6

1 comment:

laura said...

hei mimosa. kavin taalla. ois kiva lukea sun mietteita ilgsta!