18 August 2005

A Place in this World

We all have A Place to Be
and a purpose
Each one of us
We Belong
God created us here for a purpose
Each one of us is unique
He has a mission and a purpose ..for me
He will make something beautiful of my life

if i let Him
I need to let Him be My Lord
Let Him reign
Let Him be the Lord of my life
Be submitted to Him


Trusting God He takes care of me and leads me and guides me

He has a place for all of us

this is my place,

right now in my life.


Lately I have been so happy I am living in this city, in this place.
Today my sis came round, we were in town for a bit and made some dinner and then i cycled her home. While doing that I realised the route took thru fields and forest - wow! in a city i mean hey ho!!! i love that! so every time i go home to visit mum and her i get to go thru basically countryside!!!! Hallelujah :) Thank you Lord. Help me see even clearer where I am to be and what to do. Love you Carolina little angel ! :-)

No comments: