12 November 2012

We're worth it


This video has 40 million hits on youtube, can't be wrong :-) Go Jason! Love it. It's my attitude towards life.



















And when you're needing your space
To do some navigating 
I'll be here patiently waiting
To see what you find

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily
I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make
Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use the tools and gifts
We got Yeah, we got a lot at stake

I won't give up on us
God knows I'm tough, He knows
(I am tough, I am loved)
We've got a lot to learn
(We are alive, We are loved)

God knows we're worth it
(And were worth it)

I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get roughI'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up.


I'm still looking up.

No comments: