29 November 2011

Lifeline

It's six A.M
I'm so tired
The alarm sounds
And the new day begins
Before I go
And disturb this peaceful moment
I look to You

I want to say a prayer
Before my feet can hit the ground
Lord I give this day to You

I'm amazed how You forgive me
Yesterday seems so far behind
It's a brand new day
And every day's a new beginning
I look to You

~ This Day, by Audio Adrenaline

Sorry silence for so long! I haven't had time to blog much this month. So much going on! November certainly has proved to be so much else than gray dullness - quite the opposite! I want to blog more about it, but just now felt like posting that from Audio Adrenaline. And also came across this song:


Just felt like that is for someone out there.

I'll try to blog soon with my November news!

Love to your day,

No comments: