03 April 2007

Treasures



One of our rooms dedicated for prayer (yes, we created two spaces!!) in HM07


Doesn't that just invite you to spend some time with God..Makes me just want to linger in His Presence! While I was in this prayer room last weekend I was reminded again how GOOD it feels to be in them, how I feel like I could simply just stay in them. Peace, love, peace.
Our/the girls idea was to create a "keidaspaikka" (sanctuary/oasis). I think it was that. Here's some of the art from there:


PS if you'd like to create a space for prayer check out www.24-7Prayer.com Hopefully a Finnish page coming out soon too! There's a link to different national pages there.. I especially like the Swedish one and the Australian one. Ah well, if you can French then this is for you.

*Photos by Sini H & myself, the first two pieces of art by Ella

3 comments:

Pellava Smith said...

Oh, your oasis looks very inviting indeed! Sad that I couldnt make it, but happy that some of my handwriting did!

We have an awesome God,
be so blessed with his presence Mimo darl!

Asta said...

kaunis rukoushuone!!! ihana!!

Mimosa said...

Joo vapiksen tytöt laittoi ihanasti! Mä koordinoin, mut tyttöjen luovuus oli siinä pelissä..I loved it too. Nice memories from there!