02 January 2007

Off to Helsinki

I'm off to Helsinki tomorrow for a few days, so thought I should maybe write a few lines before I go. Christmas period will be finished by the time I get back! O-ou. So quickly it goes by each time. At the start of this new year, for the last, oh well, two days ;) that we have been in to this year, what I feel is thankful. I'm feeling really really thankful. I'm thankful about life in general. Basically I just realised that Im glad to be alive and I love my life! And I feel thankful of all my friends!! I'm so thankful of you guys!! That you are in my life. Each one of you is precious to me and each one a unique add to my life.

I've been in Lahti now for two years (huh! crazy! is it two years really? Where has the time gone?) and I feel really thankful to God for all the relationships and friendships that I have here, my life in here. This is the second time in my life actually that in three years I have created a life somewhere "new" (ok, Lahti was less new when compared to Glasgow..but still.. =)) But everyone in Lahti, thanks for being. Most of the time I have been feeling like fish on dry land (well sometimes :)) but you have made it easier! And all my friends everywhere else on this globe, I am thankful for yous and love you as well, as you should know!!!!

Ok, so I think you get the general idea =) I love you all. What would life be without friends.

Ohh PS. just to ensure that you guys will have some laughter and fun in the start of the year..Don't miss these two videos!! :D

Armi ja Danny (sooo hilarious...)



Finnish Disco With Åke Blomqvist (get out of your chair and try it out!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hei tuletko Helsinkiin? Siistii. Tai siis olet varmaan täällä jo.

Mukavat videot. Pitäisi näin aamun kunniaksi nousta tuolista ja tanssia vähäsen =)

Maija said...

wupii--nää videot on viihdyttäny mua niin monesti viime vuoden aikana..jos haluut ne omalle koneelle ilman nettiä niin mulla olis ne koneella ;)