04 January 2006

new song cafe

Here's Tim Hughes hosting New Song Cafe in www.worshiptogether.com with Martin Smith and Stu G of Delirious performing "Now is the time" - Awesome singing! (- the harmony!!!)

But hurry up as they always change/release a new song every two weeks. I think you might have to register/log in first though, but I recommend as it's a really good website! So just click on my link above and then click on "New Song Cafe".

Also recommend this..Vicky Beeching!! Love her songs "Yesterday Today and Forever" and "You are Stronger than the Storm". She's one of my new fave worship leaders.

" I want to follow but what does it mean,
To live in this world and keep everything clean.
I lay down my rights; see the world through your eyes,
And fight for the hungry who pay for our lives,
I want to have you in all of my world.
So Jesus consume me,
flow through me,
cos now is the time..."

Written by Delirious?/Matt Redman

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, haven't been in here for a while.
Good to see you still blogging!
Some have given up over the holidays.. :)

Is all well in Lahti?
God bless!

Anonymous said...

And, yes, both are great singers!

Anonymous said...

Ajattelin vielä sanoa että se "With wonder in Singapore"-linkki vie väärään osoitteeseen...